By James Smith – 29 Dec 2011
Whether we bomb Iran back into the Stone Age, where most of the residents currently live, is almost a fait accompli and once it happens we can’t go back. It’s like the nuclear genie – once it’s out, it’s out and to wreck havoc upon this accursed Earth.
Be very careful Iran, you may get what you wish for.
- Targeting Iran: US Playing the Saudi Envoy Game (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Tehran’s worst-kept secret unlikely to prompt pre-emptive strike – Vancouver Sun (vancouversun.com)
- December 2026: A Nightmare (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Despite threats, Iran unlikely to block oil shipments (mysanantonio.com)
- Iran threatens to block Strait of Hormuz oil route if west imposes more nuclear sanctions – BBC (bbc.co.uk)